- Movie and TV equipment
- Read 4123 times
Auto Dolly is the only camera dolly in the world that allows the operator to control the camera and to
move the dolly, at the same time. Auto Dolly can be controlled in five different ways:
1. The operator sits on the Auto Dolly controlling the camera, while the other operator pushes or pulls the dolly.
2. The operator who sits on Auto Dolly, controls the camera and moves the dolly using foot pedals in both directions.
3. The operator programs the speed and direction of the Auto Dolly's movement with the control panel. The range of the motion can be specified using the stopping sensors, while activating the circle option allows the movement to occur continuously.
4. The operator sits on the Auto Dolly and controls the camera, while the other operator controls the movements of the Auto Dolly from a distance using joystick.
5. By mounting the remote head directly on Auto Dolly, you can have full remote control over Auto Dolly. This way the Auto Dolly is controlled with pedals, and the camera with control panel ('pan' and 'tilt' movements, 360° of rotation; iris, focus and zoom control; tally indicator)
Auto dolly drives on straight or curved track kit.
Powerful motors allow Auto Dolly to drive fast, up to 2,6 m/s, but also very slow. The camera is mounted on a central pillar, with adjustable height from 90 cm to 140cm. In addition to this the seat on which the operator sits can rotate itself through 360 °.
The track kit comes in 1,5m long sections which are very easy to assemble. It can be straight and curved. Each tie of the tracks can be leveled separately, so the tracks can be set on uneven surfaces, too. There are stop sensors on both ends of the tracks which automatically stop the dolly. Safety bumpers are installed too.