- DSLR Camera accessories
- Read 6122 times
Five Second Head
Five Second Head is wireless remote camera head designed for cameras up to 4 kg of weight.
Aimed toward the DSLR and small HD cam market, the Five Second Head weighs in at 4.4lbs (2kg), allows 360 degrees of pan/tilt, six points of memory for scene storage, speed replay, memory recalls and loop cycles. Motion Control features allow time lapse in six different speed settings and storage of 30 seconds head movements.
Run-and-gun shooters are big fans of Five Second Head, as it takes only five seconds to set it for use. However, all the advanced features mentioned make it perfect for any kind of shootings and prove that high quality is not the privilegue of hight budget productions any more!
- Pan and tilt 360 degree rotations, two axes
- For payload up to 4 kg
- Wireless Range: 300m line of sight
- Time lapse function 90 degreed – 60 minutes, six different speeds
- Six memory points to store favorite scene and speed replay
- Auto memory recalls and loop cycle
- Motion Control – store up to 30 seconds of wanted head movement
- Two ramp modes for smooth starting and stopping
- Tilt and Pan joystick polarity configuration
Price : 1.180 €